Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quick Update

Yes, yes, I know. Blog drought.

January 31 through February 8 I was attending a seminary class. I intended to share some of what I learned here. However, when I got back things got busy again.

February 15 I stayed up all night with the Junior High students at church for a lock-in. They were GREAT! Unfortunately, I came home with a sinus infection. I finally gave in and saw a doctor on Thursday. Good thing I did because on Friday . . .

February 20-22 I went with a group of students to Gatlinburg, TN for Encounter 2009 Revolution! This is the North Alabama Conference-sponsored student ministry event.

So here it is March 10 that I haven't blogged since before I left for my class. Here's yet another attempt to do better.

Hope springs eternal..... right? ..... right?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Right! :-D Try, try again. LOL