Monday, January 26, 2009

One Word

I received this by email, but many that I would want to respond read my blog, either directly from the blog or when it announces it on Facebook. So I'm moving it here.


USE ONLY ONE WORD (unless specified) Not as easy as you might think! Now forward, change theanswers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard toonly use one word answers. Be sure to send back to theperson you received it from!

Where is your cell phone? cough
Your significant other? work
Your hair? curly
Your mother? deceased
Your father? home
Your favorite thing? . . . internet
Your dream last night? . . . memorable
Your favorite drink? soda
Your dream/goal? Elder
What room are you in? den
Your hobby? sleep
Your fear? heights
Where do you want to be in 6 years? graduated
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren't? . . . plain
Muffins? . . . berry
Wish list item? assistant/clone
Last thing you did? taught
What are you wearing? casual
TV? on
Your pets? spoiled
Friends? wonderful
Your life? abundant
Your mood? Monday
Missing Someone? yes
Drinking? no
Smoking? no
Your car? Suzuki
Something you're not wearing? earrings
Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby
Your favorite color? green
When is the last time you cried? . . . Sunday
Who will resend this? Denise
Where do you go to over and over? lunch
Five people who email me regularly? Denise, Teresa, Bishop, Stephanie, Carmen
My favorite place to eat? Lucky Chinese
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? nature
Four people I think will respond: Denise, Suzanne, Catherine, Kristy

No comments: