Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Survey


Get kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow?
Mistletoe

Santa or Rudolph? Rudolph (Abominable snowman wasn't a choice)

Stocking or presents? Presents

Egg nog or hot cider? Cider

Angel or star? Angel

Decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Tree (We don't do outside lights since I got stuck on the roof that year.)

Warm cozy fires or sleigh rides? Fire

Family time or friend time? Family (If I MUST choose)

Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?
From the Heart
(Or expensive presents that come from the heart)

Snow ball fight or snowman? Snowball Fight

Coal or present? Hmm... maybe you should ask my husband. I say Present!

Open presents quick or slow? Quick (but you don't rip the paper. But I NEED to know what's in all the boxes, then I can go back and enjoy them.)

Caroling or christmas stories? THE Christmas Story!

Snowy days or ice days? Snow (If it's going to be cold, there should be snow)
Red or Green? Green
I won't tag anyone. I'll just let those who want take the survey, too. :-)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

LOL! I remember the year you got stuck on the roof! Sniff, sniff about family time. I need FRIEND TIME! I need to wish my bestie a happy birthday! Love ya! :-)