Monday, January 7, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged by Suzanne, so here goes...

  • 2 favorite scrapbook topics: My children and our vacations.
  • 2 best places I've been to: Hawaii and Disney World
  • 2 things I do everyday: Use the computer and eat popcorn.
  • 2 things everyone knows about me: I spend too much time on the computer, and I homeschool my children.
  • 2 places I wish to visit: Israel and Scotland/Ireland
  • 2 things you may not know about me are: I love horror movies, and I am an United Methodist pastor.
  • 2 favorite foods are: chocolate! and Mexican (uhm, yep, ALL of it)
Okay, now I'm supposed to tag two people: So Jayne and Stacey, consider yourself TAGGED!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I didn't know you liked horror movies! :-P LOL Thanks for playing! :-)

Stacey said...

Love the new blog header! I'll go play along at my blog tonight. :)