Friday, January 25, 2008

Meaningful Words on Other Blogs

Here are some articles on other blogs that have really been meaningful to me lately.

I am not endorsing ALL that these authors have written (for I've not read EVERYTHING they've written), nor do I mean to imply that these authors might endorse ANYTHING I've written. But these specific posts have been meaningful. Hope you enjoy!

Chicken and the Egg, by Jim Daly, posted January 23, 2008
Think you've heard every take on "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" Not until you've heard this one, too.

Stuck on You, by Daisy on The Lesser Road Academy Blog, posted January 17, 2008
You'll never look at glue the same way.

Our Faith is Not an Emotion, by Dr. Del Tackett, posted January 22, 2008
Having lost my mom, I really connected with the emotions -- and hope -- expressed in this poignant, "bare" moment he shares concerning the loss of his father. Though it's been ten years, the tears came right back. I'm SOOO glad that we do not mourn as those with no hope.

Is Matriarchy the Shape of the Future?, by Albert Mohler, posted January 17, 2008
My initial fear that this article was going in the direction of the women's submission issue was pleasantly dispelled, then quickly replaced with new concerns. As the mother of sons, I'm interested in why boys aren't going to college and how I can keep my sons from falling victim to this trend. [I have my suspicions as to the reason. Do you?]

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm with Buttercup on the adhesive thing, but remind me that we need to chat about that last link. Very interesting! :-)