Friday, April 20, 2007

Convinced at Last

I can hardly believe that I've finally gotten a blog. I've resisted. My life is busy, and I don't need anything else I have to do. I didn't want to start a blog and never post on it. The guilt over another thing I don't do well or on time is guilt I just don't need.

On the other hand, I am talkative, and don't have a reputation for keeping my opinions to myself. So I've given in to the peer pressure, and started a blog. Whether I do it often or well, only time will tell.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I've tried (and failed) to leave a comment five times now and I'm going to try again. Perseverance is the key. I followed your link from the Pathways email group. Just wanted to say that blogs are mostly for ranting and it's wonderful when someone stops by and agrees with you because then you feel like "maybe I'm not the only person in the world who feels this way"! I hope you enjoy your blog.